Wednesday, December 28, 2022

don't worry

I think that we all worry too much.  Sometimes things are so outrageous that we know not to worry.  

I recently rented a car for a 24 hour period for a job in NY state.  When the bill came, it was $6,200.  That was impossible.  It was so outrageous that I knew it could not, would not stand.  I spent some time and figured out what happened, and the rental company fixed it.  No worries.  I didn't worry about it.  I knew that we would get to the other side.

There are many things that we worry about that we shouldn't.  Small things that we make into big things.  A week from now, we won't even remember what we were worried about.

Take a deep breath and find your confidence.  Whatever is coming at you, it can almost surely be resolved.  Worry less.  Live more.  It will all work out.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: