Tuesday, December 13, 2022

why am I here?

My neighbor has a brain tumor. It’s in operable. She has months to live. She’s lost some vision and she has pain. She wants God to take her. She prays and she tells God that she is ready to go. Her kids are raised and she is ready to go. Why won't God take her?

She had a dream one night, and in the dream she was walking in a meadow with her deceased father. He told her you can’t come up here now, there’s a young person that needs you.

So she realizes now that she’s here for someone else. She is still on earth because there is someone here who needs her. And so she is actively looking for people to help.

She told me, "Jeff, that is why I am still here. To help someone else." I told her, that is why you were always here. She said, I did not know that before, but I do know it now. I am here for someone else.

Friends, we are all here for someone else. If we would just pay attention and look for others, life would make more sense and we would be much happier creatures.

Who will you find today?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: