Sunday, December 4, 2022

I got junk

Junk hauling has become quite the business.  If you have ever hired one of the "professional" junk hauling services, you know they can be very expensive.  VERY!!!

I have added junk hauling to my handyman business card.  I charge $35/hour plus dump fees.  Let me tell you, that is cheap!

I love hauling off junk.  It is fun.  I get to see some old crummy stuff.  Sometimes I haul off things that I get to keep or sell.  

Things that people have had me haul off:

bicycles
wheel barrows
ladders... lots of rusted ladders
shelving
rugs
plants
dishes
old boards
attic stuff
garage junk
old equipment
on and on it goes...

If you ever see a truck driving down the road that looks like this, it just might be me.  


One man's trash is another man's treasure.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: