Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Blah



I had the blahs.  I just felt, well, I felt, "blah."  I wasn't upset.  Nothing was wrong.  I just felt blah.  I write this blog about feeling blah because I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way from time to time.

So I felt blah.  I ate some chocolate and drank a Mt. Dew.  That helped.  I reminded myself that feelings are fickle.  I reminded myself again that feelings are fickle.

Just because you feel blah does not mean that you are bi-polar.  When I was a kid, I don't think that there was such a thing as bi-polar.

Anyway, by the time I am writing this, I felt much better.  This is probably the best advice to give yourself when you feel down or the blahs:  This too shall pass.

And it did.  And life goes on.  So let's get back to focusing on the good.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: