Monday, March 13, 2023

Everyone

I saw a t-shirt the other day that said, "Everyone is fighting a battle that you know nothing about."

At first I thought, I like that. Then I thought a little bit more.

Yes we should be gracious to everyone. We do not know what they are going through. They may be fighting a battle that we know nothing about.

But I have met many people in my life who do not appear to be fighting the battle. They are simply consumers of this life. They want everything to go their way. They react to things instead of making healthy decisions in their responses.

I hope that all of us are fighting the battle to resist selfishness and pursue kindness. It is not always easy. The world would be a better place if more people joined in the battle against making it all about me.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: