Thursday, March 30, 2023

Dreams

For the past year or so, I am loving sleeping at night. I am sleeping so much better, and I am having great dreams. Well, most of them are great.

The other night I dreamed that three people visited me from heaven. They were my friends, but I could not really identify them.  They weren’t coming to get me, they were just flying around enjoying themselves. They talked about how wonderful it was there and how much I am going to enjoy it. It was nothing like anything that I’ve ever experienced. The entire dream felt so real.  In the dream, my friends who had come back, were unable to describe the wonder of it all. It was cool just watching them fly around with big smiles on their faces.

I'm not in a hurry to go, but I reckon that when the time comes, we should all be happy about the opportunity.

Can't wait to see what the dreams are tonight!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, and in God's heaven, be sure to see the good.


No comments: