Saturday, March 11, 2023

blog issues

I know that a number of you have had issues receiving the blog in your email.  Oddly, I have had them as well.  

I want to remind everyone that the blog is posted daily on it's web page at www.canyouhearthebirdssing.blogspot.com

So even if it does not come in your email, you can go to the web page and read it there [old school I know].   I have been using, and paying for a service to deliver the blog by email.  For some reason, it has technical issues from time to time.  If you ever stop getting the blog, simply check your trash, spam and junk and if you don't find it there, go to the blog web site and resign up.  There is a box in the upper right hand corner for this purpose.

In the mean time, I will keep writing.  I still have things that I think about and I still have things to share, as do all of you.

Remember as well that you can reach me anytime by email at jsbrink57@gmail.com

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: