Wednesday, March 15, 2023

San Francisco Trip

A few weeks ago, I visited my sister who lives in San Jose.  We spent four days catching up.  It was delightful.  We also visited San Francisco and the Redwoods.

Cargo ship passing the Golden Gate.

Old cargo ship passing Alcatraz.

Seals taking a nap at Pier 39.

lovely!!!

I love the electric street cars.

Coit Tower

Since I can never stop working, one morning I stained her front porch.

Louie, her St. Bernard watched through the window.

In the redwoods.  Memorial Park in Loma Marr. 
This is where I used to go to read on my annual redwood trip.
It is also where I want 1/2 of my ashes to be spread.
For the other half, I am still hoping to buy a space in the WCC columbarium.

The redwoods are definitely one of my happy places!!!

With my sister Amy.


Your relatives will always be your relatives.  I used to tell the kids when they were little... she will always be your sister and he will always be your brother.  If you are estranged from family, it is never too late to try and patch things up.  I know that everything cannot be fixed, but I encourage everyone to do everything that they can to find healing.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: