Wednesday, August 23, 2023

appreciating joy

Sunday I stood in church for the hymns.  Not a big deal for most people, but after knee surgery, it takes weeks for you to feel like you can stand for longer periods of time.

As I stood and sang the hymns, I felt happy.  Joyful.  Glad to be in church.  Glad to be with people that I love.  

We take so many things for granted in America.  The freedom to assemble is a beautiful thing.  To be able to go to church, to sing, to think, to be with friends... all beautiful, joyful things.

Appreciate them.  Make good use of the freedoms that we have.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com


No comments: