Saturday, August 26, 2023

Grey Day

I was having a grey day.  Down in the dumps.  I felt it.  I felt like anyone that looked at me would be able to tell that I was low.  I realized that my outlook and my attitude would have an effect on others that I would meet.  I might create more greyness if I did not get to the other side.

I tried to be pleasant.  I tried harder to be pleasant.

I do not want my moods to hurt other people.  We all have moods.  Don't let your bad ones bring other people down.

When you're smiling, when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: