Saturday, August 19, 2023

I am lucky

Indiahoma UMC



A couple weeks ago, Pastor Tim from Fort Pierce First UMC opened the service.  He introduced himself as the fellow who is lucky to be the pastor at the church.

I LOVED IT!!!

I personally always felt that way.  I was lucky, I was fortunate to be the pastor in Cache and Indiahoma, St. Johns, Lebanon 1st, Princeton and Mercer, Woods Chapel, Cape Coral and First Ft. Pierce.

It is such a blessing to be employed to care about people.  It is such an honor to get up to the pulpit and tell people how much God loves them.  To reassure people... to release them from guilt... Oh, what a blessing.

If you are reading this and you are a pastor, I hope that you realize what a blessing it is for you to stand at the holy desk.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: