Thursday, August 10, 2023

know when to let a thing go

I read a lot of news.  I subscribe to lots of news outlets.  I love to keep up on what is going on in the nation and in the world.

I found this story in the Jerusalem Post about a snake who tried to eat a porcupine.  And the old phrase, biting off more than one can chew, came to mind.


Evidently, the snake could not get the porcupine down, nor could he release it.  Neither animal survived the ordeal.

I guess in terms of human thoughts, there are some things that we should just stay away from.  There are no win situations.  Things may look easy, thinks may feel right or righteous, but sometimes, we just need to let a thing go.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: