Sunday, June 17, 2007

Coming up this week

Father's day is almost over. I am sitting here at 1030 eating cake and drinking a coke.

Since this is a bit of a different week coming up, I wanted you to know what I was doing just in case I have trouble posting to the blog.

Tomorrow, Monday, I am playing in the church golf tournament. I shouldn't say that I am playing, because I really don't play golf. I will be hacking. It is my one time of the year to play golf. It should be fun. A great day with lots of great folks from church.

Tuesday I am flying to New Orleans to join our missions team there. I hope to make daily posts from there, but I am unsure about internet connections there.

Friday I am flying home. The plane gets in at 615. I have a wedding rehearsal at 730.

Saturday I am back to the regular schedule and I will be in the pulpit on Sunday for part 3 of the sermon series "God is."

It has been a great father's day and a great day to be alive in God's world.
His Spirit bears witness with our spirits that we are the children of God!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: