Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hold to God's unchanging hand

I sang gospel again last night!!!

"Hold to God's unchanging hand.................Hoooolld to God's un-chang-ing hand........ Build your hopes on things e-terrrr-nal. Hold to God's unchanging hand."

This music is touching my soul. Practice is getting ready to start last night and Kris is telling a story. I am thinking, "come on Kris, stop talking, let's sing!" We finally start singing and the music is touching me. I am sitting on the back row. We are singing, "hold to God's unchanging hand." I start to cry. The rhythm of the music force feeds the words into your soul. I am hoping that no one sees me. I am on the verge of a full out Holy Ghost blubber.

Gentlemen. I need some help. Some of you who are thirsting for something mid week, this is good stuff. I know some of you can sing. Phil you will have the mojo for this. Come and stand with me and lets sing. Andrew, Paul, Chris and others........this has been really good for me. Come out and give it a try. I promise not to make fun of you if you cry.

Ladies, of course, you are welcome too. Tuesday, 7pm.

Build your hope on things eternal. Hold to God's unchanging hand.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Jan R said...

Jeff is so right! Gospel music fills you with an emotional rush of God's love and is great fun. Leave your inhibitions at the door and join us!