Friday, June 1, 2007

I know the greatest people

I have won the lottery. Not the powerball drawing. I have won a lottery far better than that. Somehow, for some reason that is unknown to me, I have been blessed.

I am surrounded in my life by wonderful people. These people are kind. They are filled with grace. They are funny. They are forgiving. They are generous. They live in my home, they live on my street. I work with them. I go to church with them. They are everywhere, and it seems like there are more and more of them all the time.

I love this country! I love these people. What did I ever do to deserve to be surrounded by such good folks? I thank God every day for the blessing of the wonderful people that I know.

By the way, you are one of them!

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: