Wednesday, October 21, 2009

dog is now for sale.

The free dog of yesterday is now for sale to the highest bidder. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

After offering a free dog to a good home yesterday, I received 5 phone calls requesting further information about the dog and one threatening call from someone who wanted me to think that they were from the Lee's Summit Animal Control Department. Not that funny really.
Remember, your Preacher will always have the last word on your life.
Ok, so here is the deal. I am putting the dog up for sale. Post your comment, and the amount you are willing to pay. Whoever wins, I will give you the dog, and the money goes to the church. [you will be sorry if you win.]

Just to be fair with you, when he gets mad, he looks like this:

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll trade you a 3 leg cat, 2 gerbals, and my pet rock!

Sharon said...

If I got the winning bid on the dog, would you throw in that big beautiful fern that sits there in the church, ever so quietly, never bothering anyone and needing only a drink of fresh water every now and then?

That would be a bonus for both of us. ; )

Dave Templeman said...

Poor Lou. He has the same issues our youngest lab has. Ultimately it's an inferiority complex. She is constantly "on patrol" to keep people, squirrels, birds, leaves and other items that move away from her perimeter. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) she DOES already sleep with us and when it rains she either heads to the shower or to the basement with one of our children who has storm issues. Thankfully there is no whimpering....

No offer on the dog from me - I already got most of your troubles, I don't need to compound the problem.

DT

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
I don't want the dog, I have one already. Just want to thank you for the great laugh after a long day. Seriously, I have tears!