Saturday, June 15, 2013

my sisters

I have two sisters. One older and one younger.  One lives here in KC and the other lives in Northern California. I left my heart in both places. Kansas city and the bay area.

We are in our fifties and we are just finally getting close.  That is both sad and good. Sad that it took so long but good that we are getting close.

If you have a brother or sister that you are not close to, I urge you to reach out to them.  They are your blood, your family, and life is very short.  Very previous and very short.

It is a gift to have family. Make it the best that you can.  Keep working on it. It's worth it.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, during the Holy Land Trip video a Julie? Brinkman was mentioned as a participant. Is that your sister who lives here? I didn't know whether both sisters are married.

Glad you're getting closer. Something happens with age and maturity to cause the real important stuff of life to come more into focus. A lot of folks begin to make more time for family.