Monday, August 7, 2017

I met a friend for lunch

I met a friend for lunch on Friday.  I miss him so much.

The service was slow.  Although one of my favorite restaurants, you could tell that something was off.  I arrived at 12:05.  At 1:05 I had to leave to get back to a job.  I never got my food.

But that is ok.  That was ok.  I so enjoyed my friend.
a few hours later, I kicked off work early and got some happy hour food.
So I did not starve.  [as if you were worried about me starving....]

This friend is bright and caring.  But what I love about him is that he is a great thinker.  Honest and soul bare with me.  I love him and I look forward to our next lunch.

Being with good friends is better than eating.  Given the choice to have the friends or the food, I will take the friend every time.

If you have one friend in this life, you are blessed indeed.  Never take the gift of friendship for granted.  Next time you see them, tell them that you love them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: