Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Notebook

One of my favorite quotes comes from the movie the Notebook staring James Garner.

“I’m nothing special, just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve lived a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten.  But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who has ever lived, for I have loved another with my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”

What is on your list for today?  What is on your schedule?  Make time, take time to love someone.  That is why we are here on this planet.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree. I torture myself with this movie. My mom had Alzheimer's, so I watch it every now again because I am stupid. And then I cry.