Tuesday, July 24, 2018

to judge or to love?

I love the email exchanges that I have with you guys.  My friend Georgia shared this quote attributed to Mother Teresa, "If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

I would expand on this by saying that we humans talk about multitasking but we can really only focus on one thing at a time.  You can't hate someone and truly pray for them.  We certainly can't judge someone and love them.

Since we have limited time in this life, let's spend our moments and our days engaged in loving.


It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: