Thursday, February 21, 2019

best day of my life, Part 1

I remember back to this day as one of the best days of my life.
Well, if I think on that phrase for a moment, it could apply to today, and today is just beginning.
What would happen if we started every day with a belief that today was going to be the best day of my life?

Instead of a gloomy staggering out, looking for a cup of coffee, we might spring out of bed with a smile on our faces.  How might that affect the others that I meet on the journey today?

I remember this day as one of the best days of my life.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: