Monday, February 11, 2019

Best Friends

Many years ago I said to a friend, "you are my best friend."  He said, no sorry, I have many best friends.

It hurt my feelings, but I got his point.  He was a good guy, but I have completely lost track of him.

Ten years ago I asked someone if I was their best friend.  [I really should have learned]  He said, no, you are about #20 on the list.  He was serious.  I rarely talk with this person today.  Good person, life just moved on.

We have acquaintances, we have friends, and then we have FRIENDS.

I am so thankful today for all of you.  For those of you I barely know, those of you that I know and love.  Those of you who are my friends and those of you who are close friends.

I love you all.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl19030419g17768#.Wt84h7lRHcs

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: