Thursday, February 28, 2019

the path

We are going somewhere and there is a path.  Let's talk about the Christian path for a moment.  Not everyone is on it, but many are. 

Many people that I do not agree with are on the same path with me.  They are at a different place on the path, but they are on the path.  Some folks I so dislike what they stand for, but they are on the Christian path. 

Maybe at one time in the past I was where they are on the path.  Probably in the future, we will all be at different places on the path.

I don't agree with them, but we are on the same path.

Rather than being angry or hateful or frustrated about other Christian's behavior, I find it helpful to remind myself that we are on the same path, just in very different places.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: