Friday, February 15, 2019

Dad Jokes

From time to time I am accused of delivering "Dad jokes."  Honestly, most of my really bad jokes I get from Dave Harris.

I bought a Delorean last week.  I will probably only drive it from time to time.

I have some jokes about the unemployed.  Unfortunately none of them work.

I googled how to start a wild fire.  I got 48,000 matches.

Did you hear about the guy who invented lifesavers?  He made a mint.

Why couldn't the pony talk?  He was a little horse.

I had a dream that I was a muffler.  I woke up exhausted.

5/4 of people admit that they are bad with fractions.

A little humor is good from time to time.  Especially if you are driving a Delorean. 

Laugh with me!!!!!!!!!

Send me your worst jokes.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl19030419g17768#.Wt84h7lRHcs

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: