Monday, February 18, 2019

Rude

I was rude

I ran into someone the other day. They were rude to me. I was rude back.

Later I began to feel badly about returning rudeness for rudeness. I know how their rudeness made me feel. I wondered if my rudeness to them made them feel badly as well. I never want anyone to feel badly because of something that I said or did. I went and found them and apologized. Guess what? They were rude again.

I don’t care. I needed to apologize for my rudeness. Bad behavior by others is no excuse for bad behavior on my part.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: