Thursday, November 17, 2022

Bella-D

Bella Donna is 2 years and 3 months.  I got to see her a few weeks ago.  I visited her mom and dad in Chicago.

Grand kids are the best.  You can enjoy them, then go home.  You can watch them teach their parents lessons.  The mills of the Gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

One of my favorite experiences on this trip was to ask my daughter Alli, how she feels about her daughter Bella.  "OH HOW I LOVE HER."  That was the answer.  And then I told Alli, that is how we, your mom and dad have always felt about you.  The next time you feel down for any reason, just remember that there are two people that love you as much as you love your daughter!


Back to Bella.  She is now making sentences.  I want milk!  Where is Dad?  And so on.  It was a fabulous visit.  They are coming to see us in Florida in early December.  Can't wait!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: