Wednesday, November 9, 2022

I was offended

Something happened.  I was offended.  We get offended too easily.

Too often, we take offense at something because it hurts us.  Maybe the hurt that I just received reminds me of an old hurt that has never healed.

There are still wounds inside from the past that cause me to be offended, still today.

What if we got healed?  What would happen if we began to see ourselves as strong and whole instead of broken and hurt.  What if I did not let todays hurts actually wound me?

I am strong.  You are strong.  I am ok.  You are ok.  This wound does not hurt.  You don't diminish Niagara Falls by spitting into it.  You are big!  The wound is small!!!  Let it go.

Don't let yesterdays wounds and insults carry into today.  You are good.  You are Niagara Falls.  Don't let the little things hurt you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: