Sunday, November 13, 2022

The world continues to frustrate me

Once again, the world has not aligned itself to make me happy.

I should’ve been in Kansas City at 3 PM instead I arrived at 9:30 PM.
I should’ve spent the afternoon and evening with my friends. But instead I sat on the tarmac in Chicago for three hours. And then in the Detroit airport for four hours. My flights were delayed and I missed my connection. It was that bad Airport day. I could have actually driven from Chicago to KC and back in less time. UGH!!!

I got to thinking about how things don’t always turn out the way we want them to. I got to thinking about life. Some of the things that I have hoped for have turned out. Some of my goals have been achieved. In a few things I guess I exceeded my goals in life. And in some things I fell short.

It’s been a journey and it’s been a ride. A person is never too old to keep trying to improve, we should always keep trying to achieve. We can’t get down when we’re stuck on the tarmac of life. Eventually we will make that connection and eventually we will get to hang out with our friends and loved ones.

And life is good Even with all the missed connections, life is good.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: