Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Thoughts on thanksgiving 2022

Thoughts on Thanksgiving, 2022.

Sure there are a few things that I wish were different in my life, but I am not going to focus on those.  In fact, one of the keys to finding gratitude in this life is to just come to grips with the fact that there are always going to be those things that didn't or won't turn out the way that you wished them to.  Don't focus on the less than things.  Focus on the good.  As one blogger says it, "see the good!!!"

And so, let me look at the good.  I have so much to be thankful for.

I have a wonderful part time job that brings me much fulfillment.

I have lots of friends who love me.

My family loves me.

I am in very good health.

I am as happy as I have ever been in my life.

I am not sure that it gets any better than that.

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good!!!

No comments: