Wednesday, November 2, 2022

On old dog

Why do they give you a key if
it is a push button start? 
 Oh, to open the door. 
Well, why not a push button
to open the door?


Old habits die hard.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Old habits die hard. I keep wanting to put this key in the ignition to start this truck. It’s a rental. My wife has a pushbutton start without a key just the key fob. One time, I walked away with the keys thinking I shut it off and left the car running while we were at dinner. 



Sometimes when I’m paying with a credit card I want to hand them the credit card so they can put it in the machine and run the press back-and-forth across the carbonized papers. 

I’m a child of yesterday.  In some respects, the world is passing me by.  But in other respects, I am more alive than I have ever been.  I am happier than I have ever been.  I am older, but I am living my best life for sure.

They can keep their push button starts.  I am doing great!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: