Wednesday, December 20, 2023

An amazing place

Last week I got a tour of the church that I was pastor of for 22 years.  Oh my!!!  The church is doing great, and thriving under the leadership of Rev. Aaron Brown.  The buildings are full of so many memories.  I am so happy that the church is doing well!!!

Original Sanctuary built in 1999

South Window - Old Testament Stories

This was my view when preaching.
Such a holy place to stand!

The foyer looking towards the Sanctuary

The foyer looking the other way, towards the Worship Center.


Entrance to the Children's Wing

Entrance to the Worship Center
So many good places to gather!

East Entrance and Coffee Bar Area

Prayer Wall, filled with prayer notes.
All a dream of my friend Jonny Wells.

Coffee Bar and Seating


Built in 2009, the Worship Center provides
a controlled space for contemporary services.
Worship Center, decorated for Christmas by 
my friend Pam Dittmer.

The visit and tour warmed my heart.  I was so very fortunate to be a part of this place.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.


- - - - - - - - - -
I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure


If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: