Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Robin Fisher

I want to take a moment today to say goodbye to my friend Robin Fisher.  He passed on Christmas day after a 2 1/2 year struggle with a particularly difficult brain tumor.  I am sobbing as I try to write this.

Robin was such a good man.  He was kind and smart and funny and amazing.  He had a big ol grin and an infectious laugh.  He worked hard at everything that he did.  In business, in family and in sports, he excelled.

As young men at the church, we played cards, we bowled, we shot pool, we threw darts, and of course we played softball.  Robin was so talented... he was an exceptional athlete.  I think that God let him be that good at sports because Robin was kind to the core.  Most people would not know how to manage such talent, but Robin was always so gracious.

He loved his wife and children.  We all love Anne and Kailey and Colton.  We grieve for them in his passing.  I am glad to know that God has prepared a place where we will see each other and be together again.

Goodbye my friend.  You were loved.  You are loved.  You will be missed.  

Until we meet again.

Robin Fisher Obit

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - 


I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com 

No comments: