Tuesday, December 5, 2023

the temporary fix

 


I parked next to this car the other day.  I was impressed... not really... with the duct tape body work.  Maybe everyone cannot afford real body work, maybe this was "good enough" for an old car.

I am ok with a temporary fix, but usually they should be temporary.  It is always my goal to stay with an issue until it is fixed properly.

Sure in life there are things that are messy and cannot always be fixed.  I am speaking today more of broken things and physical repair work.

Baling wire and duct tape are fine, but they are not a long term solution.  What will it take to fix a thing right?  That is the direction that we ought to be going.

When you fix something the right way, you don't have to worry about it anymore.  Take the time, do the job, and then move on.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com  


No comments: