Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Remember what we have now.

I got this message from my friend John...

In a world where we are constantly bombarded with messages telling us that we need more to be happy, it can be easy to forget the beauty of the present moment and the blessings we already have.  As Lao Tzu once said, "If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never truly be fulfilled." Instead, we should strive for contentment and rejoice in the way things are. When we do this, we realize that there is nothing lacking, and we can truly appreciate the world around us. So take a moment to relax, embrace the present moment, and be thankful for all that you have. Pure gratitude is a beautiful thing.

I couldn't agree more.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - 

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com 

No comments: