Friday, December 22, 2023

time is precious




In a recent email exchange, my friend Harriett reminded me that...

Time is so precious; it is nice to hear about people who stop to give their time to others; that’s the best time spent.  I Think many of us get out of bed & hop on the hamster wheel until it’s time to sleep. So many missed opportunities.

If you are getting on the hamster wheel, slow down and stop.  Do less.  See more.  See more people.  Love more.  Take the time and spend the time to visit with the people that matter to you.   Don't miss your opportunities to care.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -
I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure


If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: