Wednesday, December 6, 2023

thoughts on money

Things are so expensive these days!

Some people have money because they inherited it.  Some people earn a lot of money in this life.  And then there are the savers.  The people that still have the first nickel that they ever made.

I love to save money.  I love to find ways to do a thing correctly, but affordably.

Sometimes I am out of town for work for weeks at a time.  When this happens I often go to the store for peanut butter, bread and jelly.  It is tasty, and it saves money by not buying lunch every day.  Heck, prices are up... a sandwich at Subway with a drink is easily $10.


I think that taking an inventory of where money is going can be very helpful.  I love to identify ways that I can, we can save money.  If you want to have more money, then spend less.

John Wesley used to say, "make all you can, save all you can and give all you can."

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com  

No comments: