Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feeling Better

Gosh it's just all about me right now. Sorry about that. Well, I am starting to feel much better. The drain has been out for ten days, the staples for five. I am stronger and in less pain every day. I had a hankering to wrestle with my son last night, but I decided to pass.

We should never take our health for granted. Things can change so quickly. Even reasonably good health is a gift from God. The human body is a miracle.

When you are down on the bottom, there is only one way to go.........up! It's all good. It's all better. Thank you for your prayers, cards and the food.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do not usually think that preaching to passers by on a billboard is the way to go... but one time I drove by a church whose marquee read "Set-backs pave the way for come-backs" - and I had one of those (as Oprah would say "Ah-ha" moments. To appreciate the good - we can't *always* have the good. The bad makes us appreciate what we have when things are going well.

Again - so glad you're feeling better!

Kara