Friday, May 30, 2008

Sermon ideas

Well, I am getting some new sermon ideas from some of the preachers in the news. Just kidding. I guess Sunday, I could make fun of some political candidate, demean Catholics or talk about how bad our country is.

I think I will just stick with what I had in mind. I was going to talk about Jesus. I was going to talk about how his sacrificial death opened the door for us to have a right relationship with God. Yes, I am going to talk about Jesus this Sunday. I hope that is ok with everyone. We probably won't make the news, but maybe someone will hear the message and choose to become a follower of Jesus Christ. Silly me, I just think that is what a sermon is for.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN! and thank you!

Unknown said...

can't wait! :)

Song of Deborah said...

Now this is a sermon I would like to hear! Thank you Pastor, for sharing Jesus with all of us.