Monday, May 5, 2008

Idioms and Time

Sorry for the late post. I’ve been running like a chicken with my head cut off today, Nothing new, par for the course, actually. Today I have a lot going on and I am a little under the gun. I have a short time to pull this together, I guess you could say I am up against the clock and I’m not off the hook yet. Maybe I bit off more than I could chew here. Seriously though this blog has been a blessing in disguise for me, but no piece of cake.

Always keep these idioms in mind:
Practice What You Preach
All That Glitters Is Not Gold
Don’t Cry Over Spilt Milk
Idle Hands Are The Devil's Tools



Well. The jury is out on this one, sorry I guess it came down to sink or swim so I kind of went out on a limb. But there is a method to my madness and I do have something for us all to think about…………. TIME………………take time, find time, don’t let it slip away, appreciate the time you have…………..smell the roses, watch the sunset and hear the birds sing.

Word of mouth is that Jeff went home yesterday and hopefully he will be getting some much needed rest. Healing takes time. Let’s give him that, he has given much to us.

I’m done now. Better Late Than Never.


Peace,
Lion’s Den Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you and Jeff related??? Because you both have the same witty little way with words that keeps us all coming back for more! I'm sure he (Jeff) must be thankful (as I am) to have you fill his shoes SO WELL! Your writings are fun, interesting, and full of wisdom just as his are! Thank you. :) kb