Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello dear friends

Where can I begin? My last post was April 30th. All I could do that morning was to write that I was sick, and to ask my friend to post for me.

Lion's Den Man, you are an awesome man. Thank you for helping me. You are so good, so true, so right. I am blessed to have you as my friend. Do you know that you are my brother?

I have so many things to say. I do not know where to begin, and it is going to take me a long time to say them all. First, let me say that sleeping is not going very well right now. It may have something to do with the 29 staples in my tummy. If you are interested in the entire gall bladder story, you can read it at http://www.jeffbrinkman.com/Gallbladder.html

Today, at this early hour, I just want to praise God. Will you join me?

Lord, I praise you for life. For daily breath. For the healing gifts of Doctors and the healing power of the body. For friends that drop everything to bring me comfort. For every person that loves me. For my wife. For spiritual connections that we do not understand. For an excellent staff. For hope. For good food and the ability to eat it. For my children. For those who cry when you hurt. For flowers and donuts. For the sun on my face and the wind in my hair. For the comfort of a God who is always present. Who gives us so many blessings.

For all these things, and 10,000 more, we praise you, O Lord our God.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Lion's Den Man said...

As you know Jeff, I tend to post lyrics from songs quite a bit. This one came to mind.....

"As I am strolling down the garden path,
I saw a flower glowing in the dark.
It looked so pretty and it was unique;
I had to bend down just to have a peek.

Hello old friend,
It's really good to see you once again.
Hello old friend,
It's really good to see you once again."


And the answer is Yes I do brother.

Peace,
Lion's Den Man