Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quick, go look at the moon......

Update, 6:38am. Go look at the moon! How does God do this.............it looks like a ping pong ball is suspended in front of the moon, hiding all but a sliver of moon light. Awesome.

Now, on to the previous post:

I slept well. Hymns went through my head all night. Onward Christian Soldiers. Faith of our Fathers. It is kind of fun to wake up after a night of hymns. Heck, at my age, it is just fun to wake up.

Friend, your comment was not mean. My previous post had nothing to do with anything on the blog.

I look forward to seeing all of you in God's house today. Maybe we will sing a hymn. It is a beautiful day and the sun has not yet come up.

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it seems so eery to read your blog in the morning...I had just gone out with the dog and noticed the "sliver" of a moon. I thought to myself, like I did as a child, that it looked like a fingernail clipping. Then I came in and read your little blip about the moon. I wonder how many others in the world stop to notice the moon...the sun...the trees..the daffodils. If they don't, they're really missing something wonderful.