Saturday, October 11, 2008

there comes a point

There comes a point to which I cannot let people into my life, even electronically. Not that I am hiding any big sins. I have sins, but I think they are pretty boring.

Being a partly introverted person, the blog allows me to reveal things about myself that I would find difficult to do in public. Sometimes it is easier to talk to a screen than to a real person.

Occasionally though, I come to a place, well, maybe this is the first time since I started this blog that I am choosing to hold back how I feel.

Suffice it to say. Sad. Heartbroken.

I know we all will live and die. I just like the living part better. Today may be a day for a funeral, but tomorrow is Sunday. A day to celebrate life! A day to praise God. I invite you to join me.

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - you are surrounded by legions

Anonymous said...

It' okay to feel the way you do and to let people know it. We punish ourselves by feeling guilty about our thoughts and not just allowing ourselves to "feel". We have faith that those who go before us are in a better place. It's our future without them that scares us. It's hard sometimes to celebrate life when we feel so lost in it.

cassgrass said...

I'm a complete extrovert but still there are things I hesitate to type. I don't name any names. I don't give specifics. But I pour my heard out in a different way.