Friday, May 8, 2009

anonymous

Many comments that I receive to these blog posts are anonymous. I am fine with that as long as they are constructive. But when people hide behind anonymity to make a comment that is mean spirited or theologically legalistic, well, I am just not going to post them anymore.

I will still read their painful banter, but I will not share it with you any longer. We can let them start their own blog. Maybe it could be called:

thetruthhurtsandyouareallgoingtohell.blogspot.com
or
forgetaboutgraceandinsteadworkhardtoearnit.blogspot.com

Good luck with that. Here is the truth. Life is good, God is great, and mercy rejoices over judgement. That is the truth, the whole truth. In heaven, we will rest in His grace, forgiven by his love, our sins covered by the blood of Jesus Christ. Spend you life thinking about God's love for you. Go share that will others. Follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. That is what we are supposed to be doing.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

4 comments:

Lion's Den Man said...

Timely message from the Upper Room today.........

"We find the strength to love others and give ourselves for them by the power of the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of truth. That powerful witness for the Savior who loved us to the end gives us strength to do his works. When fear and despondency try to pull me down, the Spirit encourages me. And as I meditate on the words and actions of Jesus in the final days of his life - how he washed the disciples' feet and prayed for them and for us, how he gave himself for us - I find hope in his example of love."


Peace,
Lion's Den Man

Jeremy V. said...

Amen brother. Amen.

herk91 said...

Amen!!!!!

mhaskamp said...

I think you are wonderful. I think your blog is wonderful, and if I knew where you were right now, I would come and give you a hug.