Tuesday, May 19, 2009

little things

Well, I read something that I think is a really cool truth, and no one says anything. I write about some great philosophical thing that is on my mind and everyone yawns. But I write about how people drive their car and we get 4 comments. Good comments too.

You are all right. It is the simple things. The simple things where we live out our faith that matter. Thinking is great, believing is great, but if I don't act out my beliefs, what good is that? There may be a great sermon on Sunday. I may cry during the music, but if I then go out into the parking lot and drive like a jerk, what good is that?

You are so right. The Christian faith is lived out in the little things. One moment at a time. Everything, every moment for Christ. Thank you all for reminding me and each other again of this simple true truth.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good. And drive really nice from now on too.

No comments: