Sunday, September 27, 2009

dancing

I like to dance. My family says that I am not very good at it. But what do they know. They are wrong about that. Fo Sho.

Someone said that life's passages give us a chance to learn a new dance. Stop and think about that. I like that. Have you ever danced with someone that you did not know? Feels funny. You feel distressed. You can't wait for it to end.

The problem with dancing with life's changes, is that you don't get to quit. You can't change partners. There is no one else on your dance card. You have to get used to this unfamiliar partner.

I guess you can fight the whole idea, and I have. Or you can relax, try and see it for what it is, and learn some new steps.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

H4EO said...

Learning new steps does not mean you adopt them all. The process of review seems a healthier way to grow than suffering.

Welcome to the dance.