Sunday, March 28, 2010

And then there were none

Big twelve teams. None left, except for Baylor. Not that they don't matter, they do, but the teams that I am the most familiar with in the big 12 are all gone now. KU, MU and K-State have now all bowed out of the NCAA Tournament.

It is not as interesting to me now that there are no local teams left. Oh well, it was all great while it lasted. By the way, if I can root for Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Baylor, KU, MU and K-State, so can you. They are all just good kids anyway. Do you wish leukemia on any of them? I hope not. Will they be welcome in heaven if you get a vote?

I hope so. Every team may not be your team, but every person is your person. Let's keep in mind that they are all people before they are Tigers, Jayhawks or Wildcats.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: