Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21st

Well, I am back. Thanks to Lion's Den Man and the Young Shepherd for posting in my absence. Several asked what I was up to, if I was "ok." Yes I am ok. I was on a 3 day trip with a bunch of guys. No worries, no concerns, it was very relaxing. It was also warm there.

So, I come home, and were did this snow come from? Well, in case you were wondering, yes, we are having church tomorrow. 8am, 9:05, 10:10 and 11:15. We don't close. The lot will be plowed and the sidewalks cleared.

By the way, don't worry about the snow. It will all be gone in a couple of days. I am not even going to shovel the drive because it will all melt very soon. The back of Winter is broken. Spring is just around the corner.

Being gone sometimes is good, because it makes you appreciate home.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring around the corner??? I put the christmas tree back up. It is decorated with plastic eggs and peeps and bright colorful lights. Oh, wait, I am confused!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a rejuvenating time. With all the stresses of leading a big church, one of the benefits is having people step up when you need it. And the people you have stepping up are awesome. I feel for those who don't have that kind of support.