Thursday, May 9, 2013

a tough thing to ask


Ever wonder how people view you? Your good and bad. Your strength and weakness. Are you open to that kind of information? Would you hold harmless the person you asked to provide such information? If you took the step would you be willing to ask another for a second opinion and so on… When I hear the word humble I think of this. I wonder how open I am to change the things that need to change. To discover those things I may or may not be aware of. To drop my guard and listen and then do a self-evaluation. Although God accepts me for my flaws I believe he wants better for me. If I choose to not look for flaws and then work on them then how can I walk humbly with the Lord?

Proverbs 27:21

21 The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold,
    but people are tested by their praise.

Peace,

Lion’s Den Man

No comments: