Friday, May 10, 2013

copy and paste


I love this feature. Although it sometimes makes me a little lazy it does have its place. Today is a day like that. Back in 2007 Jeff make a comment regarding my user name. The underlined part has stuck with me ever since. I hope you find comfort in it as well.

Yesterday, I read a comment that someone posted to the blog. I don't know who it is, but the user name struck a cord with me.

Lion's Den Man.

Wow! I make an inspection of the picture that conjures up in my head. Not just Daniel in the Lion's Den, but I am the man in the lions den. Lions, me, and the protecting hand of God. What an incredible message this person is sending about their life: "I have troubles, I find myself among the lions, but I am always protected by the unseen God!"

Thanks Jeff.

Peace,
Lion’s Den Man

No comments: