Tuesday, May 28, 2013

i can't find my phone

It is morning.  I roll out of bed, shower and dress.  I carry all of my things into the living room.  I sit down with my cup of coffee.  The cat comes and camps next to me so that I can scratch her head for the first time in the day.  She thinks that is why I live, so I can scratch her head and back.  So I scratch her head and I watch the morning news.  I finish getting ready for work.  Then I am collecting my stuff.  I can't find my phone.  I look around for it for about ten minutes.  Then I finally decide to call it from the home phone.  It is on vibrate, but I can hear it buzzing.  I look and I look and I look and finally I realize that it has been smothered and covered up by a lonely cat.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff: You appear to have a wonderful sense of humor when it comes to the foibles of our furry feline friends. The link to the youtube.com video below has 4 million views. I think you will find the humor in it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk

Anonymous said...

Well Jeff, you may have started something new with that cat, whereby you have to share your phone in the early morning. The cat my decide that the vibration of the phone feels better to his/her furry little body, than your scratching her does.